The Housekeeping Supervisor at the Beren Campus is responsible for day-to-day housekeeping responsibilities which include the cleaning of academic facilities, labs, offices, cafeterias, and dormitories. Also included are all set-ups required for academic and event activities on the campus and coordinating projects with the maintenance supervisors
- Supervise night shift Housekeeping staff to ensure that all areas of the Beren Campus are properly cleaned and maintained.
- Ensuring that any set-ups needing to be made for morning programming is done,
- Assigning staff tasks
- Other related duties, as assigned
- Respond to campus facility emergencies at all times;
- Discipline employees in coordination with Human Resources as required;